Please read carefully Terms and Conditions wherein lies policy framework of Room Reservation, Cancellation, Refund, and Payment process. These terms and condition is the criteria for acceptance of this policies while payments are made at the check-out page.
- Reservations/Bookings process through hotel ibex jispa website will automatically be processed once payment is done.
- Bookings/Reservation made through this website will reserve the right of guest to check-in on the opted dates.
- Bookings/Reservation processed through this website will be confirmed by emails provided in the booking form while making payments.
- Processed payment through this website will generate Tax Invoice and will be mailed to you with details process in Tax Invoice Form at the check-out page
- Reservations processed with offsite i.e. through emails, phone calls, whats app etc. will be confirmed by Manager Reservations, and will have the reservation right for the guest/client.
- Please note the Hotel Ibex Jispa/Website Administrator/Manager Reservation has the Right to Confirm/Hold/Cancel/Switch Check-in, Check-out dates, in view of Availability of Rooms.
- Payments processed on this website through Razorpay is secure. Payment is done by way of netbanking, UPI, Credit Card/Debit Cards, Master Card, Visa pay, etc. while processing through check out.
- Processed payment will generate Tax Invoice and will be mailed to you with details in the Tax Invoice Form at the check-out page .
- Customers/Guests will receive receipts of payments generated by Razorpay to their email IDs and SMS on phone numbers.
- No details of Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Master cards, Net banking credentials of such sorts are stored/saved on this website.
- https://hotelibexjispa.com as website has the functionality to cancel the Room Plan once you have reserved the room-plan. If you have to cancel the reservation, do so either in my account page(if you have created an account) or by writing an email for cancellation with details after receiving email confirmation in your email inbox or even by calling on phone numbers given on this website.
- Similarly offsite reservations please call Manager Reservations or write/reply to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your cancellation.
- This website is not integrated with Advance Payment utility. Customers have to pay full payments (inclusive of G.S.T.) for each Room Plan.
- Advance Payment is only required in order to reserve the room plan when you reserve room plans through emails, whats app, phone no. etc when you have exchanged Advance Request, Advance Payment and Balance Payment Confirmation with our Manager Reservations.
- Advance Payments and Balance payments will be solely confirmed by Manager Reservations for the room plan to reserve.
- Manager Reservations has the right to hold/confirm/block/Cancel a room plan/room plans.
- The entire process of refund will take a maximum of 30 days and minimum of 7 days to reflect your refund in your bank accounts.
- Within 30 days prior to check-into the hotel, 90% of the total paid amount will be refundable.
- Within 10 days prior to check-into the hotel, 20% of the total paid amount will be refundable.
- Within 15 days prior to check-into the hotel, 50% of the total paid amount will be refundable..
- Within 5 days prior to check-into the hotel, Booking amount will be not refundable at all.
- For the Refund purpose, it is required by the guest to furnish your bank details, IFSC numbers. These details are not shared by us to anyone, details received will be the smooth transition of refund.
GOODS & SERVICE TAX
- As per current G.S.T laws, varying tax rates have been charged based upon a hotel’s room tariff.
- Currently, All our Room Plans are caped at 12% category. Hence each room plan will be charged with 12% G.S.T (6% C.G.S.T.& 6% S.G.S.T) additionally on the subtotal of Room Plans added in the cart.
- G.S.T rates are subjected to change as and when notified by the Government.
- Any legal dispute, legal course, recourse arising within the framework of hotel ibex jispa from this website, or otherwise from offlsite communications for confirmations/cancellations/reconfirmations is subjected to the jurisdiction of Tehsil Manali, District Kullu, Himachal Pradesh.
- Guests/Customers are advised to bring it to us before taking any legal action so that we can amend/correct/improve cordially.